How to link Aadhaar card with EPFO and UAN Account
Learn here how to link Aadhaar card with EPFO and UAN (Universal Account Number). For that have a thorough study of our post and we will also give you a quick and easy guideline to link your Aadhaar card with your UAN. It is an instruction which has been issued by our government in public interest to make EPF account handling very easy and customer friendly.
To avail all the facilities provided by EPFO India, it is mandatory for all the beneficiaries to let their Aadhaar Card linked with their EPFO and UAN. In case you have not linked your Aadhaar card with your UAN you may be debarred from availing yourself with all the facilities provided by EPFO India to the employees. Now as per the scenario, all the EPFO account holders have to ultimately link their Aadhaar card to their respective amount.
Benefits of linking UAN with Aadhaar
Some most important benefits of linking Aadhaar with UAN is that It will increase level of transparency and will also ease the verification purpose.
As your Aadhaar card contains your entire information as well as your bio metric and demographic details so it will be helpful in verifying the right person while you will be taking your PF withdrawal form and Payments.
That is your entire database is like an open book for the authority to which you have given your Aadhaar number and the personnel of that authority can easily identify and verify the right person.
It also frees the UAN holders with linked aadhaar number from further verification by another employer if you change your job.
It will also help you to keep yourself updated with the details like your employer is submitting your PF regularly or not.
In order to link your Aadhaar with your UAN, Keep these documents and their softcopies ready:
- A self attested copy of your PAN card.
- A self attested copy of your Aadhaar card.
- One cancelled cheque of your account (containing all the information like Account holder’s name, Account Number, IFSC code, Brach code etc.)
Steps to link Aadhaar Card with EPFO and UAN
- Follow the link of official website of EPFO, India. www.epfindia.com
- Then on the homepage you will find a block of “Our Services” in that section go and click on “For Employees”.
- After that you will redirected to the next page where under “Services” section click on “UAN Member e-sewa”.
- After that a “Welcome Members” page will appear before you and in the login section you are required to enter your “UAN and Password”. then click on “Sign In” button.
- As soon as you will Sign In with your UAN number and Password your homepage will appear where in the “profile” section click on “Update KYC information”
- In the update KYC information section you have to enter your PF Number in the “Current Member ID” text box and then upload soft copies of all the documents as mentioned above which were said to be kept ready. Those documents where Pan Card Copy, Aadhaar Card Copy and Cancelled cheque.
- Once after uploading all your required document you have to wait for the next 15 to 20 days and then you will get a approval that Linking successful.
If anyone don’t have their Aadhaar Card go and let it make as soon as possible because without linking of your Aadhaar Card with the UAN Your EPF account is of no use. For more information regarding EPF balance visit our website regularly. If you have any doubt related how to linking aadhaar card with EPFO then contact us via below comment box. We will solve your doubt as soon as possible.